Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 10 April 2017

Spotlight post for KITTY BEES


WOW

We are in APRIL!!

So it that time of the EGG!!

Here is a cute Easter card I have made.



This is the cutie Easter-egg-bunny.

I have made this CAS card for a chance!! Coloured with copcis & glitter pens. Then the sentiment was cut out on my silhouette & paint with gold sparky pen. And have just added the faux stitching around the edges.

So a simple card for Easter.


Thanks for looking 

Our shop is HERE

Blog is HERE

FB page is HERE


I have added this card into

8 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautifully clean and CAS and a perfect seasonal card. The egg and bunny images make wonderful curve details to your card and your colouring is perfect. thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week.

Dreja said...

Oh, der kleine Hase ist ja so süß.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends und ich freue mich auf ein Wiedersehen bei der nächsten Challenge. ;)
LG Dreja

Neets B said...

A really sweet Easter card. Love the faux stitching and the colours, and the image has great curves for our challenge.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Esther said...

What an adorable image! The bunny is just too cute, and really nicely coloured. I love the stitched border too - a fab finishing touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Barb Ghig said...

Your little bunny is so cute and your coloring is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Aw! This is simply sweet! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Susan said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Heike said...

Ein ganz süßes Kärtchen. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Heike