Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 1 February 2020

Classic Design Challenge


This month we have a great sponsor 


Our challenge is now for anyone not just DT. So please join in.


Here is my card



This is the cute daisies-ladybugs

So you do get alot for your money with these images. I have used the printed sky here, but coloured the daisies with pens. I have added some grass for abit more texture. This is matted on to red, blue card & white card base. My extras are the die cut sentiment & the red pearl drops.

What a pretty card for any time/


Thank for looking 


Our challenge is HERE

I have added this card into


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful image Tracey, makes a lovely sunny day card..I just saw that I was a not following you, so fixed that right up, I'm your new follower..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cass said...

Sweet card,love the background clouds. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "RED" Challenge.