Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 7 February 2020

NEW RELEASES FROM TWINKLE LANE DESIGNS



We have some FAB new releases for you today!!

First up is 

Floral Heart Digi Stamp  Instant Download image 0


This is my take on it.



This is the Floral hearts made in to a heart easel card. I have coloured this flowers with tri blends in the pinks,yellow & greens. Cut out with a small boarder. On to the embossed heart layer. To finish added the sentiment which goes with the image & green pearl.



On to to the next RELEASE

Tulip Flowers Digi Stamp  Instant Download image 0

This is the pretty tulips


Great for spring for spring.

Here is my card.



So I love yellow flowers, so this had to be yellow tulips. I have gone with my tri blends in the yellow,greens & greys for around the edges. All on this pretty card base printed off from my silhouette. My extras are the sentiment which come with the image & the gold gems.

Another gorgeous new release.


Come & have a look at the shop HERE

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Your tulips are lovely, Tracey, and the frames around them really draw attention to them. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)