Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 29 January 2021

my time to craft christmas

 

Welcome to our new challenge


The theme is

PENGUINS


Here is my card.





Using one of my cute images. Coloured with alcohol pens & glitter. Cut out with a die & matted on to the blue satin card. All on the snowflake pattern paper & silver glitter. My extras are the die cut sentiment & the pearls.


Thanks for looking 


Come & join the FUN HERE


I have added this card into

craftycatzweeklychallenge winter fun

yournextstamp.winter fun

polkadoodle.anything goes

outlawzchallenges friday

outlawzchallenges january

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute penguin hun, love the papers you have used

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

tilly said...

What a cute little madam lol... thank you for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Melissa said...

Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge xx