Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 15 January 2021

Sparkles Monthly Challenge

 

Welcome to the new challenge for this year!


The theme is BIG BIRTHDAY 0 OR 5


Here is my card.



I went for this 20's stamp. Stamped in black & coloured with water colours pencils & glitter. Added to this oval & filigree frame in rainbow mirror. To finish added the bows, sentiments & glitter gems.


Thanks for looking


Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

2sistersontheblog vintage

daisychainchallenge.happy birthday 

lovetoscrapchallengeblog.anything goes

3 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a beautiful elegant card with lovely details! Take care!
Rachelle : )

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Such a pretty card and love the delicate lacy frame die. Very art deco, simply lovely. Thanks for joining our blog challenge at Daisy Chains this month and happy crafting. Michelle DT x

Nicolette said...

Very nice card.
Thank you for joining us.
Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog