Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 23 April 2021

Digi Doodle Studios Day

 We have our challenge going still to have animal on your caard.


Here is my cute card for you.



This is sweet-melody.

I have gone with the lilac & pink for this card, She coloured with triblends pens & cut out in this flower square & matted on to the lilac. All on the pretty flower pattern paper & more lilac card. My extras are the die cut header,die curner corners,air dry clay flowers & leaves. stamped & embossed sentiment also the die cut flowers,leaves & pearls.

What a pretty card.


Thanks for looking 


Come & join the challenge HERE

FB page is HERE


I have added this card into

createfulheartcards anything goes

worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

outlawzchallenges. thursaday

outlawzchallenges.april

3 comments:

Sladjana Perisic said...

Such a super adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Donna DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gale said...

gorgeous card Tracey! Love the color. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

What a beautifully designed project. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/