Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 30 April 2021

NEW RELEASES AT TWINKLE LANE DESIGNS

 


SO EXCITING THE NEW RELEASES FOR YOU.


We have then in stamps or digis & there were on The Craft Store.


I have used the digi images for my cards.



First is the Ice Cream Cone. I have coloured using my tri blend & cut out, This is on the the gap card. 
Using some of the New Paper Pack. & some ink around the edges. The come paper has a boarder. Just added some smaller cones & the sentiment. Cut e card.!!


This is the milkshake. I have made this fold back card. Using the image in the front & cut out with a oval. Coloured with alcohol & glitter pens. And given it a white glass!. Just added some extra sweet down the side & the sentiment in the middle.

Another cute card.

Thanks for looking

Our shop is HERE

FB page is HERE







No comments: