Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 6 February 2023

Dream Valley Challenge

 Here is the new challenge 

The theme is 

BLING


The fab sponsor is 



This is my card,



This is the cute heart-you. I have gone with the yellow tones for this card. Coloured with alcohol & glitter pens. Cut out with a circle die & matted on tot he gold glitter. All on the pattern paper & more of the glitter card. I have added the die cut flowers,leaves & embossed sentiment with the yellow glitter drops in the centre of the flowers. 


Thank for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

I have added this card into




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a delicate and very beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Bonnie Lynn said...

Very pretty! I love soft colors you used and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing along at Pammie's Inky PInkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT