Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 20 February 2023

Dream Valley Challenge

 

Welcome to the new challenge 

Our sponsor is 


The theme is favourite colours 

Here is my card.



My favourite colours are purples & yellows. I have coloured the image in with alcohol & glitter pens. Cut out & matted on to the purple card. All on the dotted paper & more purple. My extras are the die cut flowers,purple drops & stamped & embossed sentiment,


Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE

I have added this card into

jansdigistampschallenges anything goes

lilpatchofcraftyfriends.

3 comments:

Karen C said...

Love that little bunny in the background of the image, how fun! Great creation, so glad you shared it with us over at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!!

Hugs,
Karen C

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling card, Tracey Mo! Loving your spring colors, which also happen to be oh-so-girly! PURE sweetness, right down to that cute little bunny! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Suze said...

Sweet card Tracey. I like the interest added from the shape of the sentiment. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.