Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 18 May 2023

downland crafters day!!!

                                                                    Happy Thursday

Here is a monochrome card for today using one of the cute new sets called Bullseye Gal Stamp Set .



I have used a lot of circles in the gold,brown & kraft. I have stamped the dart board in brown & used clear embossing power for the shine. I have stamped the darts in a gold ink by taping off the rest of the stamp To finish added one of the sentiment for a great Father day card ho love darts.

 

Thanks for looking 

Dont forget my discount code DTETRACEY FOR A 10% off.

 

Thanks for looking 

TRACEY

 

No comments: