Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 6 May 2023

the fairy and the unicorn

 Welcome to our new challenge


Has always anything goes fantasy 



I have used one of my fairy hugs mermaid stamp in black. On to the background which I have create with blue oxide inks & black. Also added a shell stencil Around the edges. To finish added some pearls drops & the stamp & embossed sentiment.  


Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE


I have added this card into

bizzybecsstore.anything goes

thecraftingchallenge.add-embellishment

thecraftyaddicts.anything goes

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Beautiful card, love the background! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Challenge

Karen said...

Great background and your mermaid stamp is very cute. Thank you for joining in at Bizzy Becs for our last Anything Goes Challenge.
Karen DT