Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Causes at Tuesday Throwdown



So today is all about different Causes & cards we made for them.

We are sponsor by 

Bugaboo Stamps

This is my card.




I have gone with Autism Boy which you can get from the store here.

This is very personal to me has I have 2 sons with Asperger. They are the most funnies,gorgeous & talented boys you could even meet & I love them with all my heart.. But we all have things we found difficult in life & we learn to cope with them. And I'm so proud of them both.

So on to my card.

I have made a side stepper & coloured him in with bright colour copics has the logo for Autism is the primary colours. Matted this on to the blue dotted paper & then red to finish. The sentiment also come with this image.

  

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I love your side step fold design for this card!! Really brilliant idea to use these images with!! Your coloring is amazing too!! HUGS :)

jimlynn said...

Super hugs to your sons and you Tracey. Love the side step card. SO lovely!
Lynn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving your card design- and love the images you chose to use. Your colors just pop off the page!

Davi said...

I love you great stepcard Tracey! A Very Nice acrostic for autism!You are right we do all have difficulties in life but I do believe learning to cope makes us all better more compassionate people :)

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Tracey, Love the step card. Great coloring and love the papers you used.
Linda K.

Kim said...

Love your step card! Beautiful image and sentiment.

NanaConnie said...

WOW, what a fantastic side step card, Tracey! Love the color combo and all the polka dots. :-D Good for you being so positive about the challenges your wonderful boys have managed. I'm sure their successes have been partly because of you and your positive attitude. Hugz.