Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Dragonflies not on cards!!



Good morning So today challenge over at the Crafting with Dragonflies is to make
something with Dragonflies on BUT NOT A CARD.


Our Leader is sponsoring this one so be a great prize.

This is what I have made.




I have made a name plate for a girl door!!

Using pinks on this one. The dusky backing paper with the white swirls & heart is a kraft base. Have cut out the letter using my silhouette then glitter then with a fine pink glitter, which is also around the edge of the base. Have made 3 pink & white dragonflies using my silhouette again & dotted them about. My other extras are pink ric rack ribbon & the rose which are tattered lace die which I have glitter with a crystal glitter to give lots of sparkly.

Thanks for looking this challenge will be here.

1 comment:

Wynn said...

Great door plate for a girly girl Tracey. I have a grand daughter called Emily and I know she would love this. xx