Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 14 October 2014

My day at Fitztown


Good morning

So it my post today at Fitztown  & our new challenge has started, this week the theme is 

ANYTHING GOES using Digital Elements!!


So this is my project for you.



So has it anything goes I have made a box!

The gorgeous image is one of the Stardust image you can get them from the store here.
So I have gone with the blue theme. Coloured her with 3 different tones of blues using my copics. Cut out in a label shape & matted on to a dark blue. The pale blue backing I have also embossed. The extras are the paper flowers,butterflies & ribbons.

Thanks you for looking today

This challenge will be here.

No comments: