Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 25 October 2014

halloween blop hop for lizzy love


You would have come from Tanya


Stop by the Sailing Pineapple Store and pick up your Rubber stamps today! Lizzy Love's rubber stamps are all 35% off... & when you buy 4, you will receive a FREE digital stamp from Lizzy Love! 





Make sure you leave love on everyone's blogs. We will be drawing for a winner and they will win a Lizzy Love Rubber stamp! The winner will be announced on Monday October 27th! 


Here's our blog hop order for the day: 

Lizzy Love Rubber Stamps : The Sailing Pineapple, Stamp Co., Adventurously... sailingpineapple.com|By Vikki Douglas, Sailing Pineapple Stamp Co.


So over to my card for this blog hop.



So this is one of the lovely Lizzy love Halloween images called Lizzy love no 46.

So have coloured her with my bright pinks,green & purple copics. Matted on to a purple pearl. The background is a purple with bats on. My other extras on this card are the purple swirls.sentiment,skull &cross bones & the black gems.

Thanks for looking at my blog

Don't forget to look at my team mates fab projects.

Your next stop should be Vikki

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun card. :) Thank you for playing. :)

Kim Rippere said...

Your card made me smile. I love what you did with the image!

Lizzy Love said...

Oh this is so cute!!! Love it!!! :)

Wendy said...

oh my...love that Lizzy Love stamp that you used on your card. Great job! I'm happy that the Sailing Pineapple is having another Blog Hop!

Cathy said...

wonderful card. love your use of the bright colors...spooky:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Nikki W said...

She looks great

Sharon said...

LOL love the pink & purple colour scheme!!!

ILARIA said...

The pink hair... On the groove of LizzyLove!!!

Angelique said...

Lovin the pink hair

Huggsss, Angelique

Michele said...

your creation is sassy and wonderful! xo