Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Dress up at Tuesday Throwdown

So the new challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown is DRESS UP has the theme.


We are sponsor by

A Great Digi Shop




So I have used Robot Boy from the shop here. Coloured him with my grey copics & silver gel pen. Matted on to the white silver card which I have emboss. This is then matted on to a dark grey card. All this on to a 8 by 8 white card. My extras on here were the sentiment & the cogs.

Thanks fro looking today 

This challenge will be here.

6 comments:

Debi said...

This makes a really cute birthday card. Great fussy cutting around that electricity zap. Hugs Debi

*Vicki* said...

Tracey, this is absolutely adorable! I love the added gears and spokes for accents!! Fabulous design! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Shelly Schmidt said...

How sweet- loving the background and love the sweet image as well! Fun that you used the image for a non- Halloween card too.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Tracey love your card such a cutie. Sweet papers too.
Linda K.

Donna K said...

Your robot boy is darling. I really like the electric current across the helmet. Great thought to add those gears to your design as well! Such a fun card.

Peanut said...

Absolutely adorable, Tracey. I like how you've paired the little guy with gears - perfect card for a young man.
hugs, Asha