Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 7 October 2014

IN THE ROUND!!



Today the new challenge at The Sailing Pineapple is 

IN THE ROUND!!


This is my card for you.




So I have made a rocker card!!

Using the sexy image called Burlesque mermaid you can get lots of images from the shop here.

Coloured her with reds & blacks. Made the rocker card with white base & added mats in red & black. The extras are the red paper rose, black feathers & the circle sentiment.


Thanks for looking today 

Our challenge is here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning love the rocker card and the image is fab. Really great feathers and flowers. Great choice of colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous x I love the round shape, so fun xx
Sandie x

Anonymous said...

Hello Tracey, A stunning card and image. She is just beautiful. Love the name Sailing Pineapple !! Great use of feathers. and love the shape of your card.

Teighan

Jackie T said...

Hi Tracey your card is gorgeous I do like the shape. Hugs Jackie

Dawn said...

Love your little rocker card Tracey! The colours are really striking & the image is lovely!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cheremane said...

Fabulous make love the striking colours xx