Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Crafter's Cafe Scavenger Hunt Blog Hop

Hi everyone on Friday 10th we are having a blog hop for Crafter's Cafe pls come & join in if you can, there going to be lots of prizes. And on the Saturday 11th we are having a Chit & Craft day with more prizes to WIN lots of games to play ALL DAY.

One of the events is to make a pizza box & chat to other crafters all over the world ,this is a sample I have made from using a iamges from

Blog Hop is http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/forum/t opics/scavenger-hunt-blog-hop

Chit & craft is http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/events/ februa ry-chat-and-craft

5 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

sounds great Tracy, love the box xxxx

Unknown said...

oh thats lookin gorjuss, well done xx

Marie said...

I love the pizza box.

Chris said...

Loving the box. Chris xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Tracey thanks for joining my blog , hope we see each other often.
Love this project here , mainly cause I love silhouette images and you have used this one with a beautiful setting .