Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 19 January 2012

My DT ENTRY FOR QUEEN OF MY CRAFT ROOM.

This is my first dt for this blog & this week it is  Altered project - Winter theme.

So I'v made a lovely winter fairy wall hanging for a girl's bedroom.
So I'v used 5 flower faires toppers on to some purple card & spray with glitter then on the other side just but the word WINTER. And used some dark purple ribbon to hang it up.
http://queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
I hope you like it.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

that is just stunning tracey, well done on a great dt project xx

lor said...

Very pretty!

Angel-23 said...

Oh this is lovely really pretty.
Hugs Rachael xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Tracey this is stunning. I love this it is in my favourite colour and the fairies are just so adorable.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Tracey!
Just wanted to stop in to say "Hi" and to let you know you have a new follower!!
This is beautiful!!
I love the stacked, layered images!
You'll have to tell me more about how you did this!!
Stacie

Chris said...

Love it.. Chris xx

Catherine said...

Beautiful Tracey.

CAtherine x