Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 19 May 2013

A sassy Grad girl!!!


I have make this card using a FREEBIE on a challenge over at Papercraft with Sassy studios.






So here she is a sassy girl!!! I have coloured her with promarkers ,flexmarkers silver & gold gel pens.
Layered her on to a pale blue paper & a writing paper. All this on a blue backing card. Added the extras brads, sentiment, shavings & the scrolls which i have made.

Thanks for looking






I have enter this in to










2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Great card Tracey! Love the image and the beautiful colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab card. Ali x