Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Monday, 6 May 2013

NEW CHALLENGE OVER AT lADY aNNE'S cHALLENGE

Theme is make a EASEL CARD
Are sponsor for this challenge is
Sponsor:
Digi Darla Designs

http://www.digidarladesigns.com/
Prize ~ 5 Digital Images of their choice


So I have gone for this little girl in the rain!!
So I make a easel card using one of my grand spellbinder die.
Used this gorjuss raindrop card great for this image. Coloured her with promarkers & added some glitter. Layered her on to pale blue card & added some clouds,rainbow & sentiment to finish.


I hope you can join us at lady annes challenges


I have enter this card in to

5 comments:

marion said...

very sweet and lovely, hugs, Marion

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Tracey.

Hugs Julie xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and very pretty card Tracey.

greetings karin

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous easel card and love the beautiful image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn C said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley x