Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Morris the gnome!!!

This is a FREEBIE over at Lacy sunshine this week,
 
 

 
 
He called Morris !!!
 
The theme over there is monochrome
 
So I have gone down the line of all BROWNS,coloured in with flexmarkers. layered on to 3 different papers & added the stitch,string bow,wellies & brads to finish.
 
This was the first time I have done all brown quite pleased with it!.


I have enter him in to

lacysunshinechallengeblog.-monochrome

craftingforallseasons.blogspot.-monochromatic

carabbiemomentsofcraft.brads


thestampingchef.-boy-challenge/

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

LOL, what a funny card! LOVE the monochrome--and the boots are what made me laugh! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful gnome and delightful card. Love monochromatic cards done with brown shades and your's is fabulous!
hugs
Glenda

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a fun image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

I love the sepia tones you've created for this fun little guy, Tracey! Thank you for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine Challenge and Good Luck!
Hugs, Tracey

Alyx said...

Great card Tracey. You've done a fab job colouring Morris and love the wellies!

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Crafting Vicky said...

super cute card! I really love the colors you have used for this little guy ;)

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky