Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

New Challenge over at JI WOOD & FABRIC

So on with our new challenge and the theme is



THEME: 

"Wood, Fabric"


We are sponsored this time by



And



and the winner will get to choose  fab digis from there!

So on to my projects.

I have made 2 has the images were so cute from both companies.

This is the first by CHI CHI 


How cute is she. had coloured her with my copic pens, & matted & layered on toa pink & purple card cut out with a label shape. The background has lovely daisies all over. Has the theme is wood ot fabric I have used a wooden 6 & the flower heads are all wooden, I have make the leaves using felt with one of my dies. The other extras are sentiments & the little purple bow.


On to the next one made with a paper shelter image.



Right I'm starting with the background for this one. Have used a lilac distress ink all over the card & then used a rose head stamp over the top. I cute image coloured with the copics & cut out using another label shape, also matted this on a lilac card & a purple flower card. The purple flowers & leaves are all my from felt using a flower & leaf die.
The extra are the sentiment & satin bow.

Thanks for looking & please join our challenge this week here.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

They are both super cute ! x

Crafty Judith said...

fabulous work hun hugs Judith xxx

Brawny x said...

Fab cards x

Cheremane said...

These are fabulous xx

Kate M said...

Great colours and images, super cards.
xx

Jan said...

Great makes xx JAn

Hello said...

Fabulous projects hun
Hugz, Lorraine xx