Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 February 2016

FB Challenge !!



So it's the 1st Feb which mean a new challenge at Oddball FB page.


This is mine for you today.




How cute!!

This is a different style of Valentine card. This sweet little bunny is HERE.

I have gone with bright PINKS today. Coloured him with copics & touch of pink glitter. The base is a white A5. This has a pink glitter paper backing & a black mask over the top which I cut out using my Silhouette. Then added bunny over the black heart. The other extras are the stamped circle sentiment, silver hearts & the velvet ribbon & bow.

DON'T FORGET TO GET ANY IMAGE USE MY DISCOUNT CODE FOR 10% 
DTTRACEY10


5 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute bunny and great card design.
Thanks so much for linking up in my Critters and Creatures Linky Party, hope you'll come join in again soon!

Patricia Alvarez said...

I love the design and the color combination. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

crafty said...

Love the colour and that black ribbon really sets your design off. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Eureka Stamps.
Mary

Michelle said...

She is so cute, I mean the little rabbit. Lovely card.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

Dawn said...

Hi Tracy, I love your cute little card! The pink & black colour combo is beautifully dramatic!
Thanks for adding a little sparkle @ Eureka Stamps this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx