Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 February 2016

New RElease for Lizzy Love



Happy Monday !!

I have 2 post for Oddballs today!!

This is the first will new release on her Esty store.

This is mine.


This is the lovely CHLOE.


Coloured her with pink tones using copics,pink glitter gel pen & white gel pen. Cut her out with a pearl chain tattered lace rectangle die. This is matted on to red mirror. The backing paper is a pale pink pattern paper from Docraft. The other extras are the red hearts & the red mirror tiny hearts. The sentiment is part of the package. You get this twice in jpeg & png. 


Don't forget we have a new FB Challenge starting today

Anything goes with a Oddball image.

5 comments:

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

It's a lovely card.

Hugs Bianca Dt-member ScrapbookStampSociety.

Kaija said...

This is so pretty!Thanks for joining us at ScarpbookStamp Society Challenge.Good luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is sweet and beautiful Tracey
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Scrap World da Leo said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining us over here at Scrapbook Stamp Society,
Good Luck!
Eleonora DT

Donna Maligno said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.