Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Guest post at SSS Blog



Good Day

I was very lucky to won over at Scrapbook Stamp Society part of the prize was to be a guest designer for the month.

Here is my card 

This is a image by Sherri which is HERE.

So I have gone for pink tones on this card. Coloured her with copics, glitter pens & crystal glitter to. Cut out using a new tattered lace die & added to the matted in larger size in pink card. The backing has been embossed with a folder & ink added around the edge so the emboss pop out!. I flowers are in the pinks the bottom layer is from a die put the rolled rose I made myself, also covered in crystal glitter. The other extras are the stamp sentiment,pink gems & pearls.

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Gorgeous Tracey
Gr Karin

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful Tracey! Gorgeous layers and die cuts, and such fabulous big flowers to match the little ones in your image! Great card! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
crafty hugs,
de
{Creative Smiles}

Pam said...

Beautiful card. Lovely design and the pink is lovely - not too much. The embellishments add a very sweet touch. Thank you so much for joining us this challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
:) Pam.

Creaine said...

Great pink card!! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)

Creaine said...

great pink card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning! Your image is gorgeous, and you colored it beautifully. I just wanted to let you know about a fun new challenge blog. You can enter by using ANY digi. They're brand new, and really need some entries. They would LOVE to have you play along. Your cards are always SO sweet. Here's the link:
www.cre8tivehandsfriends.blogspot.com

I hope you will join the fun.
Blessings,
Karen

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful just love those pinks. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Tracey Mo! So sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Lin said...

Lovely design Tracey. The image is beautifully coloured and the soft pink edging and gorgeous flowers really compliment it.

Thanks for sharing in our 'Special Woman' challenge, and good luck!

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers