Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Inspiration Destination is BACK!!



Happy Wednesday!!

we OUR back
the THEME IS FLOWERS,DIE CUTS PEARLS & RIBBON OR ANYTHING GOES.

This is just for FUN.

But Ema has put a small prize together


Here is mine card



I have used Linnea-Sprite

So I have used water coloured pencils for this card with a touch of sparkle crystal pens. Cut out in the die cut oval & matted on to the larger layer in blue glitter. I have added the flowers which I cut out on my silhouette coloured with pale blue glitter pens & water colour pens. All on the pale blue paper. My other extras are the blue pearls,blue bows & the stamped sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE

I have added this card into

aperfecttimetocraft. anything goes

10 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is lovely. I do like the soft blue with the touch of pearls effect. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Grietje said...

What a beautiful image and gorgeous coloring! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Xx Grietje DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and love how you have used the same colour palette. Gorgeous bluebells and very pretty adding the little bows. Finished off beautifully with the pearls. Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

This is so fresh and beautiful, Tracey! I love the blue and white palette and pearls detail. Your design really captures the whimsy of Sprites. Linnea Sprite looks so pretty in shades of blue. Glad you joined us for the ATG challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

Ania said...

Lovely!

Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Aga DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Margaret said...

very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious. Good luck. Maggie, DT.

DonnaMundinger said...

This is absolutely precious, Tracey! Gorgeous coloring and I love the sweet details. Those little bows are adorable and the pearls add ever so much to the background. Love, love, LOVE! Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional mythical creatures” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

Unknown said...

What a sweet little card!! Where on earth did you find Linnea cuts like that!! Soooo beautiful!!
I'm so sorry for being sooo late on my commenting but thank you so much for playing with us at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog!!