Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 3 September 2017

Patterned paper at Dragonfly Dreams



Today the new challenge is on!!

We our all about the PATTERNED PAPER 

Our sponsor is 


Wild Orchid


Here is my card



I have made a oval shape card in white. And matted on to with the purple dotted paper which I have die cut with a tonic die. This is matted with the gold & the stamped out ballerina that coloured with copics & crystal glitter with ink around the edges. My other extras are the stamped sentiment, purple gems & the velvet bow.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE

I have added this card into





4 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful card, sweet image and great color combo. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh I love your card and the purple colors you've used are great. That image is adorable. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

Katydid Cards said...

Such a precious card. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!