Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 5 September 2017

The holly & the Ivy



We have another CHRISTMAS anything goes challenge for you today!!

Here is my card



I have used the wellington stamp in grey & added clear powder over the top. This has then been coloured with water colour pens, gel & glitter. Cut out in a circle & layer on to the larger one which also has had present stamp on it. This is on the cad base that I have embossed with a snowflake folder. 
To finish just dded the stamped sentiment & red gems.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

I have added this card into






6 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Such an adorable card, love the image! Thank you for sharing with us over at SheepSki Designs Challenges! We hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for SheepSki Designs Challenges
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Christmas Animals" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Christmas Animals" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Unknown said...

your card looks great, cool layout.
thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you'll join us again :)
Greetings
DT heike :)

Debbie said...

Adorable card, love this Image. Really fun card. Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Hugs Debs DT x

Crafty Pearly said...

Super cute make. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx