Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 18 February 2019

Dream Valley Challenge



This is the new challenge for the next fortnite.

Our theme is Sparkle & shine

We had a brilliant sponsor

Grab Our Badge


Here my card




This is I decided to go with the blue tone. She colored with copcis & cut out with a tattered lace die matted on to the rainbow mirror larger layer. This is on the pattern papers with more of the mirror so it shines!! I have then cut out die cut flowers from sweet dixie in the light & dark blue. My extras are the sentiment dies,blue bow & the shine blue drops to finish.

Thanks for looking

Come & join us HERE

I have added this card into

4 comments:

Monica C. said...

Lovely card Tracey! I love the blues and the gold together.
Hugs
Monica

kReN said...

Hi, Tracey. I think we served on Tuesday Throwdown way back. Love your project. Trying to build up my blog followers. Won't you click twice for me?
Follow me at:
kReN@afourthlife
https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

This is so pretty and the blues are lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges.
Hugs

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Your blue shades are gorgeous, thank you for joining us at International Art and Soul.