Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 16 February 2019

Twinkle lane Designs lily release



Welcome to our new release this week.


The pretty calla-lily.


This is my take.



I have coloured the lily in the light earth tones with the dark greens for the leaves, I have use a 5 by 7 white card base. Kept it very simple just matted on to gold & green. My extras are the sentiment which is on the design sheet, stitching around the edge & the green sequins.

Thanks for looking today!!

Our shop is HERE

FB page is HERE

I have added this card into

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Love this CAS style card! Great design & love the image! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Monica C. said...

The image is gorgeous! I love calla lilies and your card is beautiful!
Hugs
Monica

Kathy said...

Such a pretty and delicate card.

jane stillman said...

A beautiful Clean and Simple card

Gwyneth said...

A lovely, clean, looking card. Beautiful.
GG

crafty said...

Beautifully coloured flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary