Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 16 February 2019

New Release at Fabrika Fantasy



Good afternoon

We have some lovley new releases this week this is one of them.


This is Happy Cats!!

So coloured with my copcis inthe reds,greys & greens. Cut out in a circle stitch die. this is on the red heart. All on the cute heart & paws pattern paper with more red card & white card base. My extras are the hearts sentiments,tiny red heart & the red bow.

A cute card for any cat lover!!

The shop is HERE

I have added this card into


5 comments:

Monica C. said...

Very sweet, Tracey
Hugs
Monica

Pattie G said...

This is so cute! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Love, Love, Love” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Betta said...

Ohhhhhh......... Those little cats are soooooooooo sweet!!! 😻😻😻
Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge. Hope you participate in our next!!
Kisssssssssssssssssssss
Bettascrap DT

Jackiekg said...

Such a cute image. Love the way you did the sentiment,
Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design
Challenge.

Alina Florea said...

Gorgeous card and choice of colors! Thank you for entering our challenge at Brown Sugar and good luck! Alina DT