Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 3 April 2020

My Time to Craft Challenge



So happy to be part of this team.

Welcome to the new challenge.

The theme is 

EASTER CUTIES....


Here is my card.



I have used one of the cute tilda stamps. She coloured with tri blend pens & cut out. I have then cut out 2 egg shapes, one is coloured with oxide ink & matted with the clouds, & layered on to the pink. All on the stripe & dotted pattern papers. My extras are the grass,sentiment,bow & pearls.


Thanks for looking 

5 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is adorable!! Great layering

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Becca Sadler said...

Welcome to the team, Tracey Mo!!! Super adorable card for our Easter cuties theme! Love how you styled and did the layout design!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute make hun, love your layout its fabulous!
Welcome to the team hun xx

Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

Patsy Long said...

Such a sweet Easter card. I love Tilda images and you have coloured her beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Studios, and hope to see you again soon - Patsy

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Digital Doodle Studios Challenge!