Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 21 April 2020

NEW RELEASE FROM TWINKLE LANE DESIGNS



HERE IS ANOTHER RELEASE FOR YOU.


This is the pretty floral-umbrella.

I have used my water coloured pencil on this image to give a delicate feel. Then cut out with a phil martin die & matted on to the pink mirror. I have then embossed the base card with a flower flower. To finish added the pink ribbon boarder, die cut flowers,bow & the pink gems.

A pretty card for this time of year.

Thanks for looking 

Our shop is HERE

FB page is HERE

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image-great colouring and love the little bow.Thank you for joining us at A Place To Start
Carol DT x

Chana Malkah said...

Great image and nice colors...you captured spring! Thanks for your lovely submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner