Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 21 April 2020

The Holly and Ivy Challenge



Welcome to the new challenge.

As always anything goes for CHRISTMAS

Here my card



I have used these cute elf stamps. Coloured with tri blend pens in the reds & greens. Cut out in oval & matted on to the gold. To finish just added some pearl drops.

A nice CAS card.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

2 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Tracey! These are some of my favorite elf images and you have colored them perfectly! It looks like an elf family album! So Cute!
Rachelle : )

Suze said...

Nice CAS card Tracey. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends. Just a reminder that you need to include the link to our challenge in your post to be eligible to win.