Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 June 2020

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge



Welcome to the JUNE challenge

The sponsor for this month is



Here is my cute card.


This is the cute sunshine-delight-bouquet.

I have colour her with my alcohol pens gave her red hair for a change! Cut out with a fancy oval die & matted with the dark pink card & the pink mirror with the fancy vintage oval die. All on the pattern paper. My extras are the die cut flowers,leaves, sentiment,butterfly & the pearls.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join the FUN HERE

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tracey this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cass said...

Pretty pink card and paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.