Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 6 June 2020

The Fairy and the Unicorn



Here our monthly challenge

Has always anything fanstay.


Here is my card.


I have used one of the molly harrison stamps for this card. She stamp in grey ink on watercolour card. I have then used my water colour pencil & pens on her, with added bit of sparklr & some splats. I have added the gold frame around her & matted on to purple. My extras are the stamped flowers,red gems & the stamped sentiment.


Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

I have added this card into


8 comments:

Debra Davison said...

Beautifuk card and lovely coloring !! Gorgeous stamp !!

Sue said...

This is so pretty thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Beautiful card- so many dimensions. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki

Lori Kobular said...

That fairy stamp is magnificent! You colored her beautifully! Lovely, lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Wow, Tracey, this is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World Challenge DT - Bonnie

Alina Florea said...

Fantastic combination of elements,love the way the frame centers everything >) Absolutely adorable! Thank you for entering our challenge over at Lavinia World Challenge! Hugs, Alina DT

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining at Lavinia World Challenges.

Jackiekg said...

Lovely card - great colouring. Thank you for joining
us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.