Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 3 June 2020

New Release at Twinkle Lane Designs



Welcome to a another new release 

Anemone Flowers Digi Stamp  Instant Download image 0

This is the gorgoues 

Here is my card



There so many different colour to chose I went for the lovely purple.

I have coloured my flowers using alcohol pens & cut out & decoupage up. This is on the lace white die cut layer . Then the lavender,dark purple more white lace & dark purple. All on the shape card. My extras are the die cut sentiment & the gems.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us at fb page HERE

Shop is HERE

1 comment:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautifully done. Nice work, looks great.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/