Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 7 September 2020

Dream Valley Challenge

 


Welcome to this new challenge


The theme is embossing wet or dry!!


We our sponsor by

All Dressed Up


Here is my card



I have used New hair do.

She coloured in coral tones using alcohol pens. Cut out with a tonic die & matted on to rose gold pearl card & pattern paper. This is on the embossed rose pearl card using a 3d folder. My extras are the die cut roses,leaves, die cut sentiment & the pearls.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into


pammiesinkypinkieschallenge anything goes

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Adorable card. The embossing in the background just makes the image pop. So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Janis Lewis said...

That image is so beautiful. Love your card. So cute! Thank you for sharing your craftiness at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

MeSi said...

Such a beautiful card, love that embossing. Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge!
Merja DT