Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 4 September 2020

My Time To Craft Challenge

 Welcome to the new challenge 


This time it all about embossing wet or dry!



Here is my card




I have used both o this card. Starting with the embossed background this is using a 3d folder in white. I have then used some flower stamps & dies from Dawn Bibby, with a lila glitter powder from Chloe. I then added the powder around the circle & the backing paper. My extras are the stamps & embossing sentiment from Dreamees.pearls, die cut leaves & the bow.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE

Added this card into


happycraftchallenge.anyhing goes


letscreatechallenges.layers

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation hun, I love the embossed background...I think I need that folder!!
Hugs Shell xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card Tracey, pretty flower stamps and I thought I recognised that sentiment stamp. Lovely design too. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Let's Craft and Create and Happy Crafting Michelle DT x