Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 5 September 2020

The FAiry and the unicorn Challenge



Here our monthly challenge


Hasd always anything goes with fantasy. 


Here is my cute card.



This is one of the chubby fairies from A day of daisies. Coloured hwr in purple using my alcohol pens. Then cut out suing one of my die, matted on to the rainbow mirror & glitter card. All on the flower pattern paper & more of the rainbow. My extras are the die cut & stamped flowers,stamens,leaves,stamped sentiment, glitter & gems.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

I have added this card into

crafterscafeblogchallenge anything goes

worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.anything goes

morgansartworld.anything goes

pattiescreationschallenge anything goes

 


8 comments:

Pattie G said...

This is so cute. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Arlene said...

What a cute fairy. Wonderful card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene DT

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is adorable. Love the pale purple you have used. And those flowers are gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning, beautiful designed card and lovely colours used here.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.

~ Annie DT

cass said...

So glad you entered your card at The Crafter's Cafe, so pretty and cute. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is very beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Jinny said...

Adorable card, Tracey! Love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny