Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 1 October 2020

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge

 

Here the new challenge for OCTOBER.


Our sposnor is 




This is my card.


I have used the pretty Hello Beautiful.
She is coloured with the coral & light blue tones to match the backing paper from the kit. Cut out in oval & added to the rose gold. Then the paper with more of the rose gold satin. My extras are the sentiment from the kit & die cut flowers in a coral tone with rose gold glitter. 
A simple card for any occasion.

Thanks for looking today

This challenge is HERE

I have added this card into


morgansartworld.anything goes

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tracey this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Ilonka said...

Hi Tracey, I love youre card, it is so beautiful.
Big hugs Ilonka
https://meandmyscrapworld.blogspot.com/

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Tracey. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Wendy DT Member for https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Arlene said...

I really like how you framed your image and coordinated your colors. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Art World. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx