Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 1 October 2020

Digi Doodle Studios Challenge

 Welcome to the October challenge


This is my first challenge has a DT member.


The theme is 


PINK/HALLOWEEN


Here is my card.



I went with Halloween!!

This is gwendoline. She coloured in the purple tone using my tri blend pens & gold glitter added to her for that sparkly!! I have cut her out in the oval & added this gothic frame which is coloured with black glitter,  I have made the star background using one of my stencils & ink matted on to the black card & purple patter paper with more black. My extras are the black bow,black pearls & stamped sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join the FUN HERE

I have added this card into


cck-digitalstamps- halloween

pearlysparkleschallenge black purple

crafterscafeblogchallenge anything goes

audsentimentschallenge halloween

trimmiescraftchallengehalloween

throughthepurplehaze halloween



4 comments:

cass said...

Thanks for entering your cute creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Sheryl said...

A vision in purple - this is a lovely card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

@d_e_crafts said...

This is a great card with lots of lovely layers. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

Debbie
CRAFT DT
decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Such a fun image and I love the card you created. The black frame is perfect. Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments challenge, sorry it's taken me a while to catch up with all my comments, life has just been too hectic! Keep safe
Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts) x