Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 16 October 2020

Digi Doodles Inspiration day!!

Welcome to my inspiration post .


This is my cute card.


This is trixie-elf.

I have used my red tones for her using alcohol & glitter pens. Give her the ginger hair so she stand out!! Cut out in the oval & matted on the swirl rainbow mirror mat. This is on the 3 Christmas pattern papers & more of the rainbow mirror. My extras are the die cut Christmas roses,leaves,sentiment ,gems & bow.

What a pretty Christmas Card!

Thanks for looking

 I have added this card into






 

3 comments:

Chris said...

A beautifully designed card with a sweet and pretty image, lovely choice of colours too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

sweetpea said...

Fab card design. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodle challenge Janet DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love your darling Trixie Elf and the red color is fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)