Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 8 February 2021

dream valley challenge

 


Here the new challenge 

The theme is 

ADD SOME GREEN!

Our sponsor is 



Here is my pretty card



I have used Charlie's flowers.

She coloured in with tri blend & glitter pens in the greys lilacs & greens. Cut out with a small boarder & added to the die cut gold glitter pattern paper. This on a daisy pattern paper & more glitter card. My extras are the flowers,stamped sentiment,bow & the green pearls.

What a cute card.


Thanks for looking 


Our challenge is HERE

I have added this card into


jansdigistampschallenges anything goes

pammiesinkypinkies anything goes

pearlysparkleschallenge.anything goes

worldwideopendesignteamlenge.dt

6 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Jan Mahew said...

Playful spring creation, Tracey. Thank you for sharing your flowery creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

cass said...

Sweet card, love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Gale said...

Beautiful card Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digis. Hope to see you again next time.