Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 20 February 2021

My Besties 3D & more

 


Welcome to the reminder for the challenge this month.


Has always anything goes with a Besties.


Here is my card.



I have used the Sweetheart paper pack.


She cut out in a oval & matted on to silver oval & purple pearl fancy oval frame. On to one of the pretty backing paper from the pack & matted on to more of the silver. My extras are the flowers which are in the pack, just put 2 of each colour together & added some silver stamens. The heart balloons on the ends are also in the pack & added a touch of silver ink around the edges. The silver embossed sentiment & the silver leaves.

And very pretty card!!


Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

pinkgemchallengeblog anything goes

crafterscastle.blogspot. anything goes

creativefingers anything goes

outlawzchallenges.thursday

outlawzchallenges.feb


2 comments:

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 4 at Gem of a Challenge!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog