Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 5 February 2021

My time to craft Challenge

 


Good morning 


Here is the new challenge for this fortnight.

The theme is 


LOVE

Here is my pretty card



This is one of my stamps from Studio light. Stamp in black & coloured in tri blend pens in the reds & greens. Cut out in rectangle & matted on to the red & gold,with the edge round off. This is on a embossed rose card using one of my folder & ink around the edges. The extras are the die cut gold boarder,die cut sentiment,bow & red gems.


Thanks for looking 


Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

trimmiescraftchallenge love

creativeknockouts.anything goes

movingalongwiththetimes.love

craftycreationschallenges anything goes

paperfundaychallenges.anything goes


4 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Tracey: Hello, team-mate! Your theme card for our new MTTC challenge is absolutely stunning and elegant! Marvelous design and coordination!!! Bravo!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation hun, I just love this, the subtle colour blended onto the background is my favourite part!

Have a great weekend
Stay safe Hugs Shell xx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a beautiful card Tracey!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at Paper Funday, love the tiny gems in the corners.