Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 17 May 2021

Dream Valley Challenge

 


Here is our new challenge 

The theme is your favourite colours

& the sponsor is 



Here is my card.



This is the cute Sarah jane & Nibbles from the shop HERE.

So my colours are the blues & lemons. She coloured with my tri blend pens &touch of glitter. I have added the grass & clouds for the background. Cutm out with a stitch die & matted on to the blue. This is on the pretty pattern paper &more of the blue. To finish added the die cut flowers,leaves,pearls & the sentiment.

What a cute card.

Thanks for looking 

Please come & join us HERE



I have added this card into




 


7 comments:

Jane said...

Sweet card, love the cute little lady and your floral embellishments. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful. I love it so much.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Maya said...

So beautiful. Thank you for joining us.
Colouring in Scrapland DT

Tina said...

Such a cute card. Thanks so much for joining us in celebrating our 2nd birthday at AAA Birthday blog! Tina

Nonni said...

Beautiful! I love the blue flowers. Thank you for joining our birthday festivities at AAA Birthday challenge!

Wei said...

Just stunning. Thanks for playing along with us for the 2nd birthday celebration at AAA Borthday Card Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

Angela said...

Really cute card. Thanks a lot for joining us at our Happy Birthday Challenge by
AAA Birthday Challenge
Good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT