Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 28 May 2021

My Time to Craft Challenge

 


Welcome to the new challenge for the next fortnight.


The theme is

FLORAL


Here is my take.



I have used one of my stamp set & coloured with my tri blends in the pink tones & cut out with the die. This is on the cream gold lace layers & pale & dark pink solid layers, All on the white card base. My extras are the corner die the flower form flowers & leaves, pearls & the sentiment for my mum.


Thanks for looking 


Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into


colourcrazychallenge

craftycatzweeklychallenge. pink

creativefingerschallenge anything goes

3 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Tracey, hello, teamie! How lavish and a delightful treasure you've made for your mother! Lovely!

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic flowers. So pretty! Those corners are looking marvelous too. Wonderful pink colours. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck and hope to see you back with us soon again. Nick DT

Billie A said...

Pretty card. Great design. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.