Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 31 May 2021

Dream Valley Challenge

 

Welcome to the new challenge 

This time the the theme is 

PUNCHES / DIES


The sponsor is 


Here is my card.


This is the cute country-girl.


I have used my yellow & blues for this card. She cut out with a oval die & coloured with my tri blend pens. On to the lacy gold oval die cut. On to the pattern flower paper & matted on to gold. My extras are the gold boarder from a punch, butterflies from a punch,pearls & the daisy die cut. to finish added the stamped & embossed sentiment,


What a pretty card.

Thanks for looking 


Come & join us HERE


I have added this card into

alldressedupchallenges

pinkgemchallengeblog. anything goes

outlawzchallenges.friday

outlawzchallenges may

2 comments:

Nelly said...

Beautiful card! lovely soft hues too ... thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge, Nelly DT x

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card! It looks so cheery and summeryand is very pretty!
Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge blog, good luck in the draw and I hope you'll join us again soon.
Marilyn S